- Description: This is my promotional flier for the Vouant Communications Graduate Leadership Conference, designed for my Visual Communications class at BYU-Idaho.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I created this flier using Adobe In-Design. I started by sketching a few ideas onto paper and decided on this design. I used young, fun fonts to attract graduates and the repeating grey and black bubbles to tie everything together. I made the photo of the young people laughing the focal point so the audience’s eyes would be drawn to the excitement first.
- Message: The message in this design is to invite recent or nearly graduated students to a fun and exciting leadership conference so they can learn more about being a leader in the workplace. What I wanted most is to show the audience that this would be a fun, uplifting experience.
- Audience: The audience for this design is recent or near-graduates and I used fun fonts and patterns to try and attract their attention.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned the importance of a great layout and white space and how to make those two principles work together to make a visually appealing design.
- Title Font Name & Category: COCOGOOSE, sans serif
- Copy Font Name & Category: Californian FB, serif
- Links to images used in this project: PHOTO