- Description: Letterhead and a business card design for the logo I created.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I used Adobe InDesign to create my letterhead. I took the fullsize sun from my logo and changed the opacity to 27% and put it down in the bottom left corner of the page. I shrunk my logo and put it at the top left, put my contact info at the top right and finished with a simple line below the business information. I used Adobe Illustrator to create my logos (see previous post in Design) and my business card. I wanted to make the cards as colorful as the logos, so I added blocked colors to my card and put the contact information in simple black on white background so it was easy to read.
- Message: This is a fun company that serves incredibly delicious and fun smoothies.
- Audience: Young, smoothie-loving people.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned how to use Adobe Illustrator more, as well as InDesign.
- Color scheme and color names: Analogous: Red, orange, yellow
- Title Font Name & Category: Gobold Lowplus (sans serif)
- Copy Font Name & Category: Neou (sans serif)