- Description: Duplex folding brochure for a fictional company.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I used Adobe InDesign to create this brochure. I set up two pages and started with the outside. I wanted to keep it simple and fresh, so I used basic geometric shapes throughout the design. I put my logo in the center to bring attention to it. I created a short intro to the brochure on the front to entice readers to open it up and read more. On the inside of the brochure, I kept the simple geometric design and added little banner wings to the side subtitles to add a little extra detail. I placed a pineapple in the center to focus on the fact that we love fresh fruit and had the text wrap around it for visual effect.
- Message: The company produces fresh and delicious smoothies.
- Audience: People who love to eat/drink healthy
- Top Thing Learned: I better learned how to use and format pages in InDesign.
- Color scheme and color names: Analogus: Yellow, Orange, Pink
- Title Font Name & Category: ADAM, sans serif
- Copy Font Name & Category: Minion Pro, oldstyle
- Word Count of copy: 250
- Thumbnails of Images used: